- Uniduct | Manufactured in: IKKPF
UNIDUCT products are produces electrical cable management, conduit pipes and fittings as per Saudi, British & American standards.
UNIDUCT products meet the highest local and international standards. The modern manufacturing equipment and our expertise in plastic processing ensures that the utmost product standards and quality is maintained for all the items that are produced. Uniduct is dedicated in catering and delivering to our customer needs and strive hard in providing the right products at the right time.
Uniduct Product Markings:
- UNIDUCT conduit pipes and fittings meet the requirements prescribed by the following standards organizations: SASO, BS, NEMA and ASTM.
- Our PVC pipe conduit range in straight runs of 2.9, 3, 6 meters are marked with standards specification requirements, logo, product name, standard, schedule/class, country of origin, manufacturer name, and a unique batch number that ensures traceability tracking and quality control.
Material Properties & Characteristics:
- UNIDUCTS products are non-flame propagating, combustion proof with good insulation properties having high anti-current puncture proof and lower thermal conductivity than that of metals. The products are also impact resistant, moisture proof, acids and alkalis-resistant and rust-free.
- Since PVC conduit pipes have no smell to attract rodents, it does not cause any kind of biotic attacks. Easy to install and maintain with complete range of solvent cement fabricated electrical fittings, light in weight with a specific weight which is about one fifth of the steel pipe, resulting in a drop-down on the transportation cost, and facilitating pipes installation.
Our Product Range includes:
- Split Duct
- Long Radius Bends
- Bell Ends
- Plastic Pipe Cement (Weld On)
KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Lebanon, Egypt & Pakistan