Cable Ties Standard:
Technical cable ties, in polyamide 6.6, for professional application. Guaranteed quality and performances by numerous approvals according to different international product standard
- - Cable Ties 2-Lock
- Professional cable ties, in polyamide 6.6, having an innovative double locking system in stainless steel: maximum performance and reliability. The special AISI 316 stainless steel locking system, directly incorporated into the head during the injection manufacturing process.
- - Belturing Cable Ties
- Outside serrated cable ties with low profile head and manufactured with UV-resistant polymer. For high resistance outdoor application
- - Colspeed Cable Ties
- Outside serrated cable ties with low profile head. Manufactured in polyamide 6.6, allow installation without any tool.
- - UV Resistant Cable Ties
- Technical cable ties, in polyamide 6.6 uv-resistant, suitable for outdoor applications.
- - Heat Resistant Cable Ties
- Technical cable ties, suitable for high temperature applications, up to 150°C.
- High temperatures resistance: up to 125°C in continuous, up to 150°C for 500h.
- - Detectable Cable Ties
- Detectable cable ties for food and pharmaceutical industries, The inclusion of an iron oxide additive in the polyamide material enables cable ties or related small sections to be detected by the metal detectors or X-ray inspection systems.
- - Colored Cable Ties
- Technical cable ties, in colored polyamide 6.6, for an easy identification or differentiation. Available in four colors: red, yellow, green, blue.
- - Identification (Trasversal / Longitudinal Plate) Cable Ties
- Technical cable ties with transversal/longitudinal identification plate allow bundles and cabling to be easily marked and identified.
KSA, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Lebanon, Egypt & Pakistan