Ecophon contributes to good indoor environments for working, healing and
learning. We do this by developing, manufacturing and delivering acoustic
products and systems designed around the natural evolution of human
hearing–replicating the outdoor sound experience indoors.
- Ecophon Focus™ is our most comprehensive system family and supports
a range of opportunities through different edge designs, forms, levels and
installation options. Absorption class A.
- Ecophon Master™ is at the forefront of acoustic innovation and unrivalled in
meeting acoustically challenging environments. The result provides excellent
sound absorption and speech intelligibility. Absorption class A.
- Ecophon Hygiene™ is proven performer in several hygienically and clinically
demanding environments. Ecophon Hygiene and the complete systems fulfil
the toughest requirements. Absorption class A or B depending on solution.
- Ecophon Gedina™ is a classic and excellent choice when functional
requirements are high and design possibilities are limited. Gedina meets
standard functional demands. Absorption class A.
- Ecophon Advantage™ meets essential functional demands and provides
effortless handling and easy installation. The visible surface is a high quality,
batch-painted glass tissue in white with the tile back covered with glass tissue.
Absorption class A.
- Ecophon Sombra™ is a well proven acoustic solution, that creates just the right
sound environment for social venues such as bars and night clubs. The Sombra
family is available in matte black, batch-painted glass tissue. Absorption class A.
- Ecophon Super G has different systems depending on room activity and
impact resistant requirements. The surface is developed to withstand impact
in sport halls and similar environments. Absorption class A.
- Ecophon Combison™ Uno A has an exposed grid system with demountable
tiles. For use as a sound absorbing ceiling and for sound insulation between
rooms. Absorption class D.
Rockfon stone wool panels are known for their design, aesthetics and ease
of installation coupled with their key performance features of superior
fire safety and humidity resistance, optimum light reflection and acoustic
control. These qualities ensure that Rockfon products are among the highestperforming,
most cost-effective to install on the market.
metal ceilings are designed and fabricated to exact specifications and the
highest manufacturing standards. They are available in a wide-range of
shapes, sizes and finishes, and exist in standard and custom configurations.